1) Try not to have large breaks between the consumption of Viagra, Cialis and Levitra, especially if you have been suffering from impotency for a short time. First attempts with Viagra, Cialis and Levitra can cause stress and anxiety for a successful outcome or potential negative side effects.
2) It is possible that you should take your impotence medicine repeatedly (up to 5 times) until the results occur as your body must first get accustomed to the new drug restoring your erectile function. And why not experiment a little with other ED pills to determine which of Viagra, Cialis and Levitra is the right medicine for you?
3) Please follow the dosage instructions properly and be careful to warnings or recommendations concerning interaction with other drugs. Check which medications should not be combined with the impotence pills like Viagra, Cialis and Levitra.
4) Experiment with the timing of Viagra, Cialis and Levitra to see how and when to take the medication so it suits you and your partner. Avoid taking drugs against impotence when you're tired, stressed or ill, as these factors may hinder the power of these treatments.
5)Drink plenty of water after taking Viagra, Cialis or Levitra to avoid dehydration during intercourse. One of the most frequent side effects is the loss of body fluids causing headaches, fatigue and muscle cramps.
6) Please keep in mind that a meal high in fat may reduce or delay the power of Cialis, Viagra and Levitra.
7)Drinking alcohol will affect your sexual performance. WithCialis and Levitra, you can drink a little, but with Viagra, you should not drink alcohol at all. Excessive alcohol consumption is a cause of impotence and increases the risk of side effects.
8) Consider the needs of your partner if you are thinking of taking Viagra, Cialis or Levitra. The timing and the atmosphere of a sexual encounter using drugs against impotence are important factors to create a satisfying experience. Massage can often help each other to produce the stimulation required to have an erection.
9)Relax. Stress and anxiety can hinder the success of Cialis, Viagra and Levitra. Stay calm and have confidence in you. Breathe, relax and enjoy the benefits of your medication.
10) Consider all the options. If you feel that the results you get are not the best, there are always other drugsagainst impotence at your disposal.